Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Weekend Crafting & Stamp Club Sneak Peek

Weekend Crafting & Stamp Club Sneak Peek

Scrapbook Page

Here are a few things I've been working on lately.  I was going through some very old photos and found these pictures of Amber's 4th birthday party.  My mom made the doll house for her from a kit and she did an awesome job. (All supplies used on these projects are from Stampin' Up!)


Supplies used: Balloon Adventures stamp set, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Party Animal Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, and Crushed Curry cardstock, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, and Crushed Curry ink pad, Emerald Envy 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Balloon Punch, Birthday Bright Project Kit, Thick White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones.

3-d Projects

Anyone who knows me well knows that 3-d projects are one of my passions.  I just love making this type of gift item!

This first 3-d project is a gift bag/gift card holder.  There is a cute folder inside that's made to hold the gift card, and the bag can also include a small gift or some candy.


Supplies used: Balloon Adventures stamp set, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Party Animal Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Emerald Envy cardstock, Night of Navy ink pad, Emerald Envy Thick White Baker's Twine, Balloon Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Party Animal Embellishments, Rhinestones.

This next 3-d project is an explosion box.  This is the first time that I've made one and absolutely loved making it.  I think it looks pretty cool.



Supplies used: Balloon Adventures stamp set, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Party Animal Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, and Emerald Envy cardstock, Night of Navy and Emerald Envy ink pads, Emerald Envy Thick White Baker's Twine, Balloon Punch, Blossom Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Party Animal Embellishments, Rhinestones.

Cards

These next three projects are cards we'll be making this Saturday at our stamp club.  I'm really loving all of the projects in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog.  It goes live today and you can order through my online store at tamiweil.stampinup.net.

Sending Love Card



Supplies used: Sealed with Love stamp set, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Whisper White cardstock, Copper Foil sheets, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, Sending Love Embellishments, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Real Red and Pool Party ink pads.

Nailed It Card


This stamp set is one I received at the On Stage event in November as a prize patrol gift.  I have to be honest and say that when I first looked at it I was a bit underwhelmed. Once I got it home and started playing with it I fell in love.  This is a perfect stamp set to make very cool masculine cards.  It comes with a matching die set (which I love), but I somehow missed ordering it in time, so all of the tools were fussy cut.  They all cut out very easily. The new hexagon embossing folder is awesome and I love the look of it using the Silver Foil paper. The tools are all colored using our new Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens.

Supplies used:  Nailed It stamp set, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock, Silver Foil paper, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Urban Underground Embellishments, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Classic Label Punch.

Hey Chick Card


This card is made with the Hey Chick stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog that also starts today. With each $50 purchase you can earn one free item from this catalog. This stamp set has three very cute chickens and an egg.  I think this is the most fun stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I used the hexagon embossing folder again, but this time I didn't emboss with it.  I inked up one side and used it as a stamp.  Come join us this Saturday to see how it's done.

Supplies used: Whisper White, Real Red, and Crushed Curry cardstock, Basic Gray ink pad, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment