Monday, March 12, 2018

March Fun

March Card Class


Here is a look at the projects we created on Saturday.  I had lots of fun designing them and it appeared that my customers had fun putting them together.



This card is made using the Apron of Love bundle and the new Basketweave Embossing folder.  When I saw the embossing folder I knew that I had to make a pie with it.  The whole card was a lot of fun to make.


This card was made using the Crosses of Hope bundle and the new Springtime Foils designer series paper that was one of the February additions to the Sale-a-bration line for this year.  This is not really paper, but more of a cardstock weight, and is luscious!.  There are four awesome designs in this package of paper.



This card was made using the Charming Cafe bundle.  I don't normally make cards that only use white cardstock and don't have any layers, but I love this one!

This fun card was made using the Hedgehugs set in the Spring Occasions Catalog.  I love each of the characters in this set and it was a quick and easy card to make.

Here is a bonus for you!  Meet Buster.  He would really love to be my helper, but is not allowed on my craft surface.  Most of the time when I'm crafting he and I have several arguments regarding his boundaries.  I think this was his way of joining me the other day.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards! I love the one with the pie. Loved your video about hedgehogs:)

    ReplyDelete