Monday, June 7, 2010

Scrapbook Cookbook

For several years I've been wanting to make a scrapbook cookbook.  I have all of my mom's recipe cards, which include some of her own recipes, but also recipes from my grandmother.  The cards are in their handwriting.  It's my intention to make this book to pass down to future generations.  I'm going to make one for myself and one for my daughter.  I think that my sisters are planning to make their own also.
So, I've been collecting paper, stamps, stickers, embellishments, etc for several years now and this is my first page.  It's using elements that were meant for our stamp club, but we didn't get to finish.  (See the 2nd picture of the recipe card holder).

These are both made using the Voila stamp set that is retiring soon.  I had a lot of fun making these and I'm very excited to have finally started my cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment