Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Stamp Club Photos


I had 4 cards and 2 other projects created, but we ran out of time, so we completed these 2 cards along with the Father's Day card that I posted previously.

There was a card in my Stampin Success magazine that had a birdhouse on the front that looked like this card.  I modified it so the whole card is the birdhouse instead and I like it much better.  This bird punch is so much fun to use!

Supplies:  Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla CS; Autumn Traditions DSP; More Mustard Ribbon.


The next card came out of the previous mini catalog.

Supplies:  Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose CS; Word Window Punch, Butterfly Embosslits.


We had a great time and I'm really looking forward to our next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment