Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Stamp Club

Here are the three cards that we made at our club this month.

The first 2 cards are very simple, but still pretty cards.  This first one is made with Autumn Days. I used Pumpkin Pie & Chocolate Chip CS, Pumpkin Pie DSP, & Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip ink pads.  Finished with Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon.



 Card # 2 is made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Lovely as a tree.  Masked and sponged the background with Marina Mist and Always Artichoke ink, then stamped with Early Espresso ink.  Embossed with the Lattice folder and the word is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  This card is totally cased from splitcoaststampers, and can be found here.




Card #3 is Just Believe.  Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla CS, Real Red dsp, Early Espresso & Old Olive Ink, and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon. This card also came from splitcoaststampers and can be found here.

I just love splitcoaststampers.  There are thousands of ideas there, which I really appreciate when my brain is design challenged and I need ideas quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment