Friday, February 6, 2015

Birthday Gift for a Friend



I needed a birthday gift for a friend at work and saw this framed art.  I apologize to the person who originally made it as I can't remember where I found the idea.  This is a 5x7" shadow box frame from Michaels. The inside is Stampin Up!'s Painted Blooms designer paper.  I absolutely love this new paper!  It has 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double sided designs.  Every one of them is beautiful.  This frame used only a small piece of one of the designs in the package.  I embellished it with some SU ribbon, a metal butterfly, and a very nice stamped saying by Eleanor Roosevelt.  This would make a beautiful gift for anyone and was very quick and easy to make.  Let me know if you would be interested in a class to make this gift.


Don't you just love this saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment