Sunday, June 14, 2015

New 6 x 6 Paper Stacks

I think I may have a new favorite designer paper, but then I'll probably have a new favorite with every one that I use from the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  This one is a 6x6 paper stack and is called Pretty Petals. The stack contains 48 6x6" double sided sheets.  That's 4 each of 12 patterns.  The patterns in this paper are all fresh and very pretty.


Care to guess which of these cards is my favorite?  The butterflies of course!  I'm not sure what it is about butterflies, but I just love them.  These cards also us the new Tin of Cards stamp set. This may be my new favorite set!  I just love the swirly border stamp, and the words in the set are wonderful also.  

If you would like to order the paper and/or the stamp set, you may do so from my online store.  Click here to shop now! If you don't currently have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours.  If you are in need of a catalog, please let me know and I'll get one out to you right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment