Tuesday, May 30, 2017

June Stamp Club Sneak Peek!

Father's Day Card


This is a card we'll be making at our June Stamp Club.  Lovely as a Tree is my all time favorite Stampin' Up! stamp set and I love the way the card looks like there is a photo hanging on a wall, or that you are looking out through a window.  I had a different Father's Day card that we were going to make in our May Stamp Club, but had to cancel due to illness.  The card was made with retiring products, so it was back to the drawing board for me.  Let me know what you think of this card.


Supplies used:  Very Vanilla & Early Espresso Cardstock; Wood Textures DSP Stack; Early Espresso, Soft Sky, & Pear Pizzazz Classic Inks; Painter's Palette, Lovely as a Tree, & Thoughtful Banners stamp sets; Layering Ovals & Layering Squares Framelits; Linen Twine, Foam Adhesive Strips, Stampin Dimensionals, Stampin Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment