Friday, May 21, 2010

Gift Card Box

I've been wanting to make more of Taylor's card boxes, but she is currently out.  I remembered that I have these other boxes that I purchased a couple of years ago from Pepperberry Keepsakes that I had not yet used.  They are quite a bit larger, so it took more items to fill the box than just the 8 cards.  I put a divider inside and made a matching notepad and bookmark, then added a pen to match. When I opened the box to take a picture of the inside, the lid was way too white, so I went back and added the pink gingham paper and a pocket for postage stamps.

I have a few more birthdays at work, so I'll be working on these for the rest of the weekend.

I used the "For All You Do" stamp set from Stampin Up!, Pixie Pink & Old Olive CS & Ink and the patterned paper is some from Close to my Heart that I've had for a long time.

I'm very please with the way that this box turned out, but I've had so much going on that it took me two weeks to get it all done.  I still need to make a matching birthday card to give with it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment