Friday, November 26, 2010

Trip to Vegas

A few weeks ago I was in Las Vegas for training for work.  While there, we took in a Blue Man Group show.  I have absolutely no idea how to describe it, but we really enjoyed it.  After the show I bought a program and this guy "signed" it for me.  When I asked for the autograph, he took some of the paint from the back of his head and made a mark on the book for me.






This is a picture of the chocolate fountain at the crepe' restaurant in the Bellagio hotel.  The next picture is of the dessert crepe' that Dian and I had for a snack one night.

I had never been to Las Vegas before, and now I don't ever need to go there again.  It was way too much for me.  Too many people, too much noise, too many things to try to look at all at once. Some of the hotels were beautiful and I loved the M&M store.  We stayed at Ceasar's Palace and our conference was there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment