Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Stamp Club

I recently browsed on Splitcoaststampers, looking for a card to make with the Filled with Love Bundle.  I found this adorable card on this blog (click here).



After making the card, I was trying to figure out how to package it as it won't fit into an envelope with the Hershey's kiss on top, so I came up with this box:



I think that boxes are lots of fun to make, but are a little time consuming, and, if the project is bigger, you don't always have card stock large enough to make them with.  I'm very happy with this project.  Here's a picture of both together.

We will be making these in our January Stamp Club on January 14th.

Supplies:  Real Red, Whisper White, Early Espresso CS; Love Patterns (?) DSP; Real Red Ink; 1 inch circle punch; Eyelet Border Punch; Real Red 5/8" satin ribbon; acetate; Circles Nesties (for the hole in the box, as the punch couldn't reach that far in).  Very quick and easy to make. Don't forget the Hershey's kisses!  (They make a cherry version that has red/brown striped foil and would go great with this card)

No comments:

Post a Comment