Sunday, July 13, 2014


July Stamp Club

(The rest of the cards)


Here is card #2 from our July Stamp club.  This one is my 2nd favorite for this month, after the screen card. This is all black and white, which is very striking and elegant looking.  Great birthday card for a guy and I used it for my husband, who is turning 50 this week.  All supplies for my stamp clubs are from Stampin Up!.

Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock, Back to Black DSP, Walk in the Wild & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Stazon Black ink, Word Window Punch, Mini Silver Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Basic Black.  The moose panel is popped up with foam tape


This card is super easy and looks really cool.  This one is from Barb Brimhall's demo event that I went to a while back.  The original card was done with the new Blackberry Bliss ink, but this one has Raspberry Ripple instead.  Thank you Barb!

Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock, Raspberry Ripple & Stazon Black ink, Work of Art & Four You stamp sets, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper.  The star is popped up on foam tape.


This card is from my Class in a Flash packet from Debbie McNeill.  I used The Open Sea instead of the Traveler stamp Set.

Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss & Mossy Meadow cardstock, Blackberry Bliss & Mossy Meadow ink, The Open Sea & Four You stamp sets, 3/4" circle punch. All of the pieces on the front of the card are popped up with foam tape.  (Can you tell that I like foam tape?)

We had a great time on Friday night at our club and everyone's favorite card was the screen card.  I'm excited to make more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment