Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sunday afternoon card



This is one of the cards I made on Sunday afternoon.  It's totally cased from brandyscards.com.  You can see the original here .  The only thing I changed was the sentiment.  I wish that SU had more large sentiments that I like.  They only have a few, and I don't care for any of them.  This sentiment stamp was a learning experience for me.  It's a clear acrylic stamp (I don't remember who makes it) and when I attempted to stamp it on my desk, I couldn't get a clear image. I've had this problem with the clear stamps before and usually give up and get rid of them.  This time I remembered a tip I was given some time in the past.  I used my Stampin Pierce Mat from SU as a pad and it worked great.  Now I wish I hadn't given up on the other stamps that I re-homed.  I love this card, even though I wouldn't normally care for the colors.

Whisper White & Wild Wasabi cardstock, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi & Stazon Black ink, Beautiful Bunch & Stippled Blossoms stamp sets, Fun Flower & 7/8" Scallop punches, rhinestones.

1 comment: